Office Administrator Assistant
Locally owned and operated Company in business for over 20 years is looking for a part-time Administrative support role, with the potential to grow into a full-time position. To be successful in this fast-paced environment you must be a quick study, self-motivated with attention to detail, and a sense of humor is required. Culture is huge for us and we take time to invest in our company’s team building as well as support and encouragement of each team member’s goals, both personally and professionally.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage time efficiently under pressure.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data Entry
- Entering timesheets
- Entering job costs
- Managing the Purchase Orders from ordering to invoicing.
- Placing Purchase Orders
- Updating the Purchase Order Log and informing the supervisor of any issues with procurement
- Follow-up on open Purchase Orders 2x weekly
- Matching packing slips with purchase orders for payment.
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Taking on projects like organizing supplies and inventory of warehouse and documenting.
- Assistance with Inventory.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
HERE IS HOW YOU APPLY TO THIS POSITION:
- Send us your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Format the subject line (First + Last Name Resume_Job Title)