COVID-19 & Our Commitment to You
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic closely, Audio-Video Group is dedicated to the health and safety of our team members, clients, and partners.
We understand many of you are working quickly and diligently to achieve virtual work environments, distance learning opportunities, or provide streaming services for worship. Please rest assured that we have implemented the following plans and procedures responsive to the information we are receiving from the CDC, OSHA, federal, and local authorities so we can continue to support your needs.
• CDC and OSHA recommendations for prevention or spread of COVID-19 are posted around our offices and job sites, and we will be monitoring compliance.
• We have increased cleaning and sanitizing within our offices and service trucks, as well as disinfection and sterilization of shared tools.
• Remote workplace policies are in place and some Audio-Video Group team members are working virtually to help mitigate the risk.
• Team members are required to stay home if feeling symptoms of the flu or cold. A mandatory 14-day quarantine is required for those who test positive with COVID-19. The same holds for any team member who has been exposed to a person who has tested positive.
• Internal and external meetings are proceeding through conference calls or virtual meetings.
• All team members and workers are required to maintain a social distance of six (6) feet whenever reasonably possible.
• Field team members are required to check daily with the Director of Operations for adjustments to the job site protocol and safety plan.
• Field team members are required to exercise extreme respect for everyone’s safety at all times, including having access to masks, gloves, sanitizing wipes, diluted bleach in spray bottles and paper towels, and hand sanitizer.
We will continue to monitor the situation vigilantly and adapt our policies and procedures as necessary. Our main goal is to keep people safe while also minimizing the impact on our projects. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this uncertain situation.
We’re here for you.